What devices does the Evo interactive edition work on?
Right now, just the Apple iPad, but we're working on other platforms, including Android, Blackberry and others. Watch this space.
How and where can I buy a subscription?
Go to the App Store on your iPad, or the iTunes Store on your Mac and PC, and search for 'evo magazine'. Click on download, and if you're using iTunes on your computer to download it, sync your iPad to install it on your device.
I can't get it to work! What now?
1. Delete the evo app from your iPad.
2. Reset the iPad; to do this, press and hold the iPad's home button (the main one on the front face) and the power switch on the top until the screen goes blank and you see the Apple logo re-appear.
3. Redownload the evo app from the iTunes store on your iPad.
4. Open the app, then click the cog button in the top left. Then tap the "Restore All Purchases" button, and enter your iTunes details.
5. The app should recognise you're a subscriber and the buttons for the issues you're entitled to should change from BUY to DOWNLOAD.
If that doesn't fix it, email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much space will they take up on my iPad?
Right now, the interactive edition is around 500MB, but we're working hard to keep the size down. On a decent internet connection, it should only take a couple of minutes and it should certainly be quicker than going to the shops. The other good news is that you don't have to wait for the whole issue to download before you start reading and, once you're done, you can 'archive' the issue to reclaim the space.
Will I have to buy issues again if I archive them, or if I re-install the app?
No. Once you've bought the issue, it's yours, and you can download them again as many times as you like.
How can I contact you?
For subscription and technical queries, please call +44 1795 592 908 or email email@example.com
For editorial queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org